Home » Grievance Redressal

Grievance Redressal

Any person residing in India can register a complaint related to the content of the website within a suitable period of time of the publication of the content.

The grievance can be addressed to our Grievance Officer

Name: Adv.N.Mohammed Haneefa
Advocate office , Opp: Court complex
Court road, Parappanangadi
Pin 676303


Please fill out all the details of the Grievance Redressal form. Any section left blank or anonymous or fake submissions will not be accepted.

    Grievance Redressal Form

    I hereby declare that I am resident of India and all the information furnished above is true, complete and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.

    error: Content is protected !!